Congratulations to our bride Kristen and her husband Ryan! This beautiful couple wed last Spring at the Don Cesar in St. Pete Beach.
We loved working with Kristen from the beginning because she was one of those brides that knows her style and knows exactly what she wants. She came in one day and fell in love with one of our favorite dresses and she knew right away that was her wedding dress. Kristen looked absolutely stunning in her Ines Di Santo gown and custom Isabel O'Neil veil.
Our proudest moment came when her Dad came by the shop a couple of months after just to express his gratitude for how happy we made his daughter.
We are so happy she chose to be an IOBC bride and we wish her and Ryan all the best in the world!
- Bridal Gown: Ines Di Santo
- Veil: Isabel O'Neil Bridal Custom
- Photography: Shannon Kirsten Photography
- Floral: La Vie en Rose
- Makeup/Hair: Colours by Linny
- Videographer: Voila Cinematic
- Cake: Chocolate Pi
- Band: Leon Coldero Entertainment
- Venue: Loews Don Cesar Hotel
- Invitations: Invitation Galleria
- Alterations: Pegah, Alteration & Tailoring Studio