I had the opportunity yesterday to get a much needed facial at The Body Bar Spa here in Tampa. After feeling refreshed and renewed from one of their signature treatments, I started thinking about how brides could use a little pampering before their wedding.
As a bride, scheduling a spa treatment is the perfect opportunity to step aside from the hectic wedding day planning and not only unwind, but also indulge in beauty treatments in preparation for the big day.
- Start monthly facials 4 to 6 months before your wedding and make sure that the last one prior to your wedding is no closer than 2 to 3 weeks before, so that the facial does not cause any breakouts.
- If you have concerns about lines between your brows making you look tired and you are interested in Botox treatments, it is recommended to schedule your treatment 3 to 4 weeks prior to you wedding date.
- Peels or Microdermabrasion treatments should be no later than 3 to 4 weeks before the wedding.
- Any waxing treatments should be done the week of your wedding.
- Eyelash extensions should be applied a couple of days before the wedding so they look fresh for your pre-wedding events and the day of.
So, think about taking a little time for yourself prior to your wedding and booking an appointment at a day spa where you are whisked away to an oasis where relaxation and beauty are the only things on your to-do list. You might even want to book a day at the spa with your bridesmaids, too!
P.S. The Body Bar Spa is one of the local Tampa vendors we love! If you are interested in some pampering, check them out at http://www.thebodybarspa.com