Across the country on July 16th stores everywhere will be marking down their sample bridal gowns and making room for new collections. Isabel O'Neil is no exception. We will have a selection of wedding dresses marked down up to 80% for our beautiful Tampa, FL brides! Not a typo, 80% ladies!
1. Do I need an appointment? No appointment needed! On Saturday July 16th from 1 pm - 6 pm no appointment will be needed to view and purchase our sample bridal gowns. Come in and join us for an afternoon of finding your dream gown.
2. Who should I bring? We ask that for this event you only bring one or two people with you. Our bridal shop will have a lot of brides coming to view these gowns and limited amount of space.
3. Should this be my first time trying on dresses? While it can be, we don't recommend it. Here at IOBC we LOVE giving you the royal treatment during your one on one appointment. Our suggestion is to have a one on one appointment for your first bridal appointment prior to shopping our sample sale. This way you know your bridal style and arrive ready to spot that perfect gown.
4. Who are sample sales generally meant for? All brides looking for their dream gown at their dream price! That being said, it's helpful to already have a style in mind of the dress that you would like. After one or two appointments brides really understand what works best on their bodies. Sample sales are GREAT for elopements and weddings with a tight timeline. Who says you can't get a couture gown at an amazing price?
5. Who else will be at this event?
In addition to other brides searching for their gowns, we will have Rachel Impink from Paxton Point here to showcase the gorgeous wedding details she can add to your special day. IOBC will also have some sweet treats for you and your best girl or guy to enjoy. After all, sugar IS the best dress shopping fuel...right?
6. How many will you have of each gown?
ONE DRESS! That's right only one of each gown. So first come, best dressed!
7. Will there be any stylists to help me?
Yes! One of our stylists will be there to help all of our brides slip in and out of dresses and adjust them as needed. Our associates are very knowledgable and will be there to answer any questions you may have.
8. What else will be on sale?
Accessories! We will have accessories marked down including headpieces, veils, and jewelry.
Can't wait to see you all on July 16th! Please feel free to comment below with any further questions!